DESSERT CANNOLI RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 mins.
Cooking Time: 15 mins.
Makes 3 servings
1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder (dalchini)
1/2 – 1 tsp powdered sugar
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 cup melted dark chocolate
1/2 cup sugar balls
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 big piping bag whipped cream
3 cut cherries
1. For dough mix all the ingredients properly.
2. Add water & prepare stiff dough out of it.
3. Roll out into ablong puris out of the dough.
4. Use plain flour & roll ablong shape.
5. Cover the puri over cannoli mould with water.
6. Deep fry it until golden brown on a medium flame.
7. Once the mould id cool, remove cannoli carefully.
8. Dip both the sides of cannoli in chocolate & sugar balls.
8. Fill half with whipped cream.
9. From the other side, insert 1 tsp chopped nut.
10. Fill the rest with whipped cream.
11. Place cut cherries at bothe ends & serve.