Chips and Dips Roll Recipe
Preparation Time: 20 mins.
Cooking Time: 20 mins.
Makes 4 servings
1 bowl thinely chopped capsicum, cabbage, carrot, spring onions
2 tbsp thousand island dressing
1 tsp chili sauce
1 large potatoes
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1/2-3/4 cup plain flour
1 tsp oil
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. For coleslaw, mix veges, sauce and dressing properly.
2. For chips, wash the potato and cut it into wedges.
3. Don’t remove the skin of potatoes.
4. Boil water in a pan and par boil potatoes and add salt.
5. Take potatoes in a bowl and sprinkle corn flour and coat.
6. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the chips until golden brown.
7. Transfer the chips in a plate.
8. Sprinkle chili powderm herbs, salt, pepper and chili flakes.
9. Prepare roti dough using flour, oil and baking soda.
10. Knead and divide the dough into equal parts.
11. Roll out into thin roti and half roast it.
12. Take one roti on a pan and roast properly using oil.
13. Repeat the process with remaining rotis.
14. Spread 1 tbsp coleslaw salad on one roti.
15. Put 2 chips in the roti and roll it.
16. Cut and serve hot as a main dish or breakfast.